I am pleased to announce the long-awaited Alliance College Alumni Grand Tour of Poland. This will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to Poland with your fellow alumni family and friends. Relive old memories of past trips as an Alliance student or make new ones with your alumni family!
We have retained the services of PAT Tours a full-service travel agency that specializes in organizing group tours to Poland. Based on alumni feedback from the reunion, we put together a 12-day tour with the cities and activities you asked to be included. We will travel from the Baltic Sea to the Tatra mountains from July 31 – August 12, 2023. You’ll experience the best that Poland has to offer as we tour: Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot, Torun, Warsaw, Czestochowa, Wisla, Zakopane, Wadowice, and Krakow. The tour will also include a range of Polish cultural experiences: a Kashuby folk group performance, a Goralski picnic with folk entertainment, and the Beskid Folklore Festival.
All of you “Kujie” alumni make note that we have secured a unique chance to visit Karolin – the headquarters of the Polish National Folk Song and Dance Ensemble Mazowsze.
Tour Cost Includes:
• Round trip flights from Chicago or Newark to Gdansk and return from Krakow
• Accommodations in fine hotels in double bedded rooms
• Two meals daily: breakfast (B), lunch (L), or dinner (D)
• Ample opportunity for free time to explore you own interests and optional trips to locations such as Wieliczka Salt Mines and Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
• Transportation between cities by air-conditioned motor coach
• Services of an English-speaking escort throughout the tour
• Comprehensive sightseeing tours with local guides
• All service charges, entrance fees, and taxes
• U.S. departure taxes, customs, and immigration fees
• Personal audio system
The details of the trip including daily activities. Departures are available from Chicago or Newark. To accommodate those of you that indicated you want to spend some time after the tour with family in Poland we have reserved some additional seats on the flight from Krakow to Newark one week later. You can reserve your space today by sending a $200 deposit to PAT Tours or call 1-800-388-0988 for more information.
Thank you, I look forward to traveling with you this summer!
President, Alliance College Alumni Association Foundation